Originally Posted By: hoodlum
Originally Posted By: irishkaos
Most people think Milano is shelved and Narducci has younger 10th and O guys like Micali who was in tight with Jack Buscemi who ran the Borgata racket years back. Like what was mentioned above, never anything other than the Schratweiser episode that linked Pungitore to being back involved. Too many people automatically assume a guy is back in the life once he's out, he just did 30+ years.
Not being a wiseass irish, but,who is most people?..us posters or?...

hoodlum: I'm just going off of this forum, another forum and a few people I know in the area who keep up with neighborhood bullshit.

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
The two Narducci's supposedly don't even get along with each other nowadays. They've supposedly been in more fights and altercations with each other over the past few years, that I don't know if any of them are more worried about the Pungitores than they are of each other and each others followers. And again from all we've learned about LCN, Frank Narducci knowingly violated the rules, again, they grew up around that life, if they felt that strongly about it, why work for Testa, to an extent, and for Scarfo, up until the point where you all go down with each other? I don't know, I just think if there was any animosity in the air over the death of their father, one of the four, or maybe two of the four would've been dead by now.

I agree with all of this. And not that it matters much but Frank Jr. and Phil aren't blood brothers, as Frank was adopted as a baby. Frank is another guy that could more or less also be on the shelf or just out.

Last edited by irishkaos; 01/04/17 08:09 PM.