Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
1) Did the chart creators ask for permission before they started stealing pictures from people's Facebook accounts.

2) I have seen similar charts all over the internet which have been altered/downright copied by people on the Black Hand.

3) I don't see what the problem is with sharing it. If people feel that strongly about it they should legally copyright their work, but that would mean they would have to stop illegally taking pictures from people's social media accounts without permission.

4) Furio is a great contributor to this forum and doesn't deserve to be attacked like this.

5) The charts are way off, like VegasMikey said. They are like something you would see posted on YouTube ten years ago.

6) Furio THANKED the Black Hand forum in the first place.

Unbelievable how something like this can turn into an issue.

The issue was dead so why stir it back up? Do you have to chase the guy around in every thread?

Jesus christ man

rolleyes

Just leave it alone, bro. Regardless of what a "admin" or whatever says, some members will continue to do what they've been doing.

@ Pmac, you mentioned Pungitore being Testa's accomplice in the Frank Narducci Sr. murder, and how you didn't think LCN rules would let that go. If that were the case, then why'd the Narducci brothers start working under Scarfo anyway, and joining up with the crews that were under Scarfo and his regime, in the first place? Going as far to become eventual hitters for Scarfo...The fact that they joined up with the Scarfo regime AFTER the murder of their father, tells me that they just let it be, because as you mentioned LCN rules, LCN rules also say to never question a hit ordered by a boss, so to speak. Especially if the victim himself violated LCN protocol, and Narducci supposedly was one of the main conspirators of the Chicken Man Testa murder. So he violated LCN rules by killing a boss, especially since the hit wasn't approved by the Commission. I'm almost certain his sons were aware of that, they grew up around that life and realized that their father broke the rules, and got found out, and had to pay the consequences. Thats probably why they joined the Scarfo regime in the first place and never attempted to "get back" and murder Scarfo, Leonetti, or Testa.