Originally Posted By: dinocrocetti
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Originally Posted By: dinocrocetti
My Buckeyes got thrashed! Hats off to Clemson, they executed in every facet. Future is bright at OSU with 44 freshman on the team

yes, dino it was embarrising for OSU fans, you just didn't belong there. like Washington.

They definitely belonged there, as did Washington. I'm not embarrassed as a fan, I'm proud that my team competes for a National Title every year. Losses happen, blowouts happenand the Buckeyes are stacked next year. To say they didn't belong, there was nobody else in the country that belonged in their spot. Meyer will win another title, their talent is as good as he's ever had and 44 players were freshman.

Jesus. I've been saying for 3 weeks how Ohio State didn't belong there but, no no no and blah blah blah. You got blanked by Clemson and you still won't admit it. All I hear is shit about next year. Shit, Clemson barely beat NC State. At least the Big Ten Champion Penn State would've scored points against Clemson. The damn Buckwheats couldn't put up 3 points against Clemson and they are a top 4 team in the nation deserving of playoffs. Shit, at least Washington actually scored a point against Bama. Buckwheats put up a BIG FAT GOOSE EGG. Good job Ohio State. I thank you though because I guarantee from now on if you don't win your division, much less your conference you won't be in the College Playoffs. Good Job Buckwheats. Dabo made a fool of Urban Meyer.