Originally Posted By: Kasparoza
No one got convicted because of him. Carneglia went down for four murders, but there was all kinds of evidence other than Alite saying "he told me he did it." And Carneglia beat one murder where the only evidence was Alite saying "he told me he did it."
He hangs out with a number of other informants these days, I guess no one else wants anything to do with them. I hear Alite is selling weed and pills and abusing pills himself. Like he has a real drug problem, which would explain some of his rants on the internet where he makes zero sense.
There is a story that he got beat up at Cuzin's Clam Bar in Marlboro, NJ recently, which is right by Freehold, his new stomping grounds:

https://m.facebook.com/JohnAliteFacts/ph...3&source=48

Anastasia says his book was based on the "transcripts" but I read the transcripts and Alite was revealed in hundreds of lies under cross examination. He tried to make himself into this big shot gangster but he was revealed for a low level pawn.

Shame on George Anastasia. He put this lowlife back into the community and is telling people he's "a changed man."

Maybe he did get his ass kicked but it certainly wasn't by you and you would never say a word to him in person you spout off on the Internet to ride gotti jrs cock...ps he isn't your friend and is using you and you look silly on every damn forum cheerleading, would u ever utter a word of this to alite? The answer is no so put the Pom poms down and quit cheerleading for one rat to put down another rat it's disgusting