Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
If anyone knows what they're talking about, its Anti. He's never provided any reason to doubt his post. He's arguably the most knowledgeable person around this forum when it comes to Canadian Organized Crime.

And everything started After Vito was imprisoned and far away from Canada. Clearly when he was on the street, the relationships he made with other crime groups and their bosses were greatly valued by enemies and allies alike. Quite obviously, nobody had the leadership skills he had to maintain those relationships. Thats why it was "so easy" to bring them down.

Anti is not the issue here and I am quite sure he is well respected on this forum and I value his opinion.
I seen others comment about Canadian Organized crime on this forum that are also very knowledgeable.So I don't see your point about making such blanket statements.
I for one and probably others on this forum,have been following Canadian organized crime since the late sixties. Knowledge is not only acquired by books or what you read on the internet. Some of us have also life experiences,friends and/or families in the know or have grown up in some of those neighborhoods.