Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Gangster Report,

Whenever so much bloodshed has occurred, it's delicate topic overall to discuss. I tend to avoid commenting on the decades or centuries long conflicts going on around the world for this reason.
Like I said though, each country has a right to act in their own best interest, but the days are gone when ANY criticism of Israel or Israeli policy gets a person labeled as anti-Israel, or anti-Jewish.

Took a lot of chutzpah for Netanyahu to make that "don't lecture us about the importance of peace" comment.

True its extremely complicated and no easy solution to solving the conflict i do however feel there needs to be a discussion and compromise which has not happened yet international help UN needs to be involved but in the past it has just been US dominated talks which has made the situation worse for some reason superpowers always feel its there right to interfere and they know the answers to the worlds problems used to be UK then it was the US and Soviet Union and now its just the US. Russia of today is not a superpower it pretends to be a superpower. China government is too centralised to ever be a superpower. US is a dying superpower reminds me of Britain during the 1950s.

Obama caused a lot of problems worldwide but you cant even compare him to Trump still we all knew this was going to happen Clinton would have been just as bad.

And look at Trumps ambassador to Israel we are in for a long 4 years

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38337108

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion