Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
BTW its a chart posted on the internet? Isnt that fair game and even if it isnt why take such exception with it??

Because some of them do. It isnt your place to say what they should take exception to or not, you had no input into the creation of the chart, simply. And like I said, maybe I was a little too hard on Furio, but clearly he's using the "language barrier" as an excuse to play victim.

And Genco, clearly no one knows for sure who's in their crew. For instance, in pretty much all of the charts made, Pungitore and Frank Narducci are listed as soldiers thats it. It wasnt until that Dave Shratenwiser "Mob Talks" report in which Pungitore was even named as having a crew. And its merely speculation that his crew consists of all Scarfo guys, I wouldnt even know where Dave S gathered that from , other than assuming that those who got out recently would automatically line up behind a Scarfo guy out of hatred for Merlino. As we've seen in the case Ciangalini Sr. and even Ligambi, that may not necessarily be true. Same goes for Frank Narducci, he wasnt even mentioned in that report, let alone mentioned as having his own crew. His brother Phil on the other hand, was said to be one of four group leaders. And his group wouldnt even consist of made guys, as the 10th & Oregon guys he's rumoured to have surrounded himself with , are long known to be a separate entity from Philly LCN. And I dont think I need to mention how much Dave S. and his report has been critiqued.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 12/30/16 09:20 AM.