Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
Ok guys seriously its my bad, I won't do it again promise.

As The Creator of that chart, I give Furio, friend of ours from the other side, the Commission OK because the chart's origin is advertised (see the top left) so no beecha to heem over a stupidah fckeeng chahht or I givah him de permiseeun to crackka yer fookeeng headah! Stazziu zittu, puttana! Sentu fortunatu no lo giamazza! *Spit!

*A Chinese- she's not Chinese, she's a Filipino women cries "You goe now, weee payyy moneee!"

(I have no problem with my charts being shared, I just don't like them edited. It's unavoidable that photos and info will be lifted and added to someone else's narrative I only ask that they build their own fkng chart to do so, give half amount of effort into theirs that I put into mine. I can stand by every parcel of info on these charts with sources, I don't rely on online rumors. And they are a forum collaboration by our best and brightest Black Hand Forum Members who all hold an expertise in multiple eras and areas of the Mafia.

PS. So uhh Foodio? Pour me a little more- Ehhhh right thareah! You stomp those grapes yourself?

Last edited by atardi; 12/29/16 04:50 PM.