Originally Posted By: yatescj7

Yeah sorry, here in the SEC, if you can't even win your division you cant cake walk into the Playoffs.It boggles my mine. OSU doesn't even win their division, isn't even in their Conference Title game. And I know, Ole Miss Fan I know. Ask Urban Meyer how Ole Miss fucked up his Gators team and Timmy Tebow IN THE SWAMP. Look at the him tucking tail after the loss in September to Ole Miss in 08. Same thing when we beat Saban and Alabama 2 years in a row and had them on the ropes this year with half our team injured or gone to the NFL. My rebels are Giant Killers. We came the closest to beating Bama this year than anyone only losing by 5. Bama played 8 ranked teams this year, their 9th will be Washington meaning they played twice as many ranked teams than OSU who played a handful of hardly decent teams, losing to an unranked, the rest were cupcakes. Speaking of Ole Miss, last year in 2015 we finished 2nd in our division just like OSU did this year. You didn't hear us whining to be in the playoffs like OSU this year. We had a good year finishing 2nd in our division and accepted it. OSU finishes 2nd in their division and they are up in arms whining about how they should be in the playoffs,It's really pathetic.

we're in and you're out...eat some ass yates, eat some ass.