I'm a Jersey guy and I work in the city (Manhattan) but at a certain period in my life I was dating a South Philly Italian girl. I've seen my fair share of the Jersey crew Luchesse's, I ran into Andrew Merola at a Pizzeria once , and have seen a ton of DeCavalcantes where I come from in Jersey.

However, The Philly guys are something else! They're like a traveling circus party and I used to see them out all the time in South Philly and Margate when I was dating this girl. It's hard to explain to outsiders and I'm an outsider but they're like the popular kids in HS who show up to the parties and then the party is instantly cool. Plus everyone gossips about everyone's business there. Even when this girl was bringing me around the South Philly locals kept saying that I was an undercover cop! South Philly is a very insular community and everyone is related or Knows each other . I used to see all the Philly guys who were out at the time: Marty Angelina was a complete nasty fall down drunk, Uncle Joe was extremely polite, I saw Stevie Mazzone and Phil Ligambi once heading into a Borgata suite in AC together wearing those ghetto Powder Blue Colored Yankees hats (WTF?!?), I saw Phil Narducci at The Greenhouse in Margate once right when he first got out, I saw Johnny Chang at Chickies and Pete's, my favorite is at Quattro in South Philly I once saw Sonny Mazzone throw a stink bomb/smokebomb into the packed men's room there and run away giggling !! HAHAHA That was funny...

Last edited by DanteMoltisanti; 12/29/16 02:39 PM.