Originally Posted By: yatescj7
People can bring up the murder thing and say "Oh, he killed so many people". These guys aren't serial killers preying upon innocent women. These guys are in "the life". They kill other guys in "the life". It's what all of them signed up for. They're not killing innocent people. And the ones doing the killing know that they can be on the hit parade any day. It's kill or be killed. Not saying they are saints, just that it's their way of life. If you're clever and crafty you can take out guys before they take you out. If you make a wrong decision and get set up, you go bye-bye. That's how you live every single day; you don't have a 9 to 5, you party like crazy, have mistresses galore, gamble a shitload at the track, but you could go for a ride with your best friend and get 2 in the back of the head. It's different from a murderer of innocent people.

I'm sorry but that's bullshit.

I could come up with a list of 50 innocent people killed by the mob off the top of my head beginning with Robert Kubecka and Donald Barstow whose murders were approved by the Lucchese admin.

That's not to mention the livelihoods ruined, pensions stolen from, taxes passed on to working people from their crimes etc, etc.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.