Originally Posted By: yatescj7
Originally Posted By: dinocrocetti
Originally Posted By: yatescj7
I don't see how Ohio State is even in the top 4. They didn't even win their division much less their conference. I hope to God it Ohio State vs. Alabama in the title game. Ohio State will beat Clemson. The Tigers almost lost to Louisville and Auburn, plus NC State would have beat them if they had a decent Field Goal Kicker.

my response to OSU being in is in this thread. Bottom line...1 loss, strength of schedule better talent.

Loss was to unranked team at the time. Strength of schedule? they played 4 Top 25 teams all year. Washington played 5 with a loss to a ranked team. OSU didn't even win their division, much less their conference. It's stupid. Everything will work out though. OSU is about to get their ass kicked.Stop playing cupcakes. My Ole Miss team was the last in the conference, but we still took on the best no matter what. We played the #1, #4, #8, #12, #15, #22, #25. Grow some balls and play somebody good besides Indian and Purdue. Then come with a decent argument.

the only rankings that matter are the ones at the end of the season. how many pre season rankings are given by the ap and coaches that are just plain wrong? #22 and #25 hardly qualify for being top tier ranked programs. michigan state had one down year otherwise they are ranked year in and year out.

it all comes down to talent and its sad that ole miss doesn't even whiff this kind of success but ohio state will be there year in and year out. good luck to ya next season, i do respect that you follow ole miss and try to have a voice in the entire picture. you deserve some brownie points for following a perennial loser.