Originally Posted By: DB
On the oxy thing Serp I think your right a few years ago but not sure anyone has the steady supply anymore to be every day users . More likely they either moved on to sniffing H or do it a week every month when that supply comes in or are disciplined enough to just do a weekend thing but I'm only speaking from a north jerz , NYC perspective, maybe your area is different .

The govt or a college should do a research project on oxy to better understand how a drugs legal status and/ or LE materially reducing supply to make more effective addiction policies as I think something can be learned - good or bad - as literally over a 12-18 month period oxy supply was reduced substantially . Gives me hope that one day a reasonable strategy could be found .

As far as the East Coast goes , I know for a fact that isnt true. Its still very possible for many users to get steady supplies for everyday use . A lot of people discount health insurance companies , many of which still pay for Oxycontin/codone and other drugs. And a supply of 90 pills prescribed every two weeks , is enough for an everyday user , when its prescribed in that manner . Even without health insurance , someone interested in using/selling or whatever can pay in that capacity .

The oxy thing isnt as restricted as the government and FDA would like people to believe. I know this because I use them for medical purposes myself and have to deal with insurance companies , and pharmaceutical providers. Theres still plenty of workarounds , not that I've used them , as I dont need to , but I've seen those that do , know some, and know how easy it is to still "stack up" on these things.