We know the crazy days when Skinny and many of made guys kids or nephews and cousins decided to make there own crew when they knew that the entire Scarfo family was going away .

It was the only shot they had cos they knew NY was putting someone in and most likely they would not make them cos of the shit Nick was hearing before Jr. Was shot , so crime was all they knew and they were desperate cause even if Nick stayed in power they were not " getting made because of the things they did too regular folks in there own neighborhoods and Nicks.

He was almost killed several times almost don't count and law enforcement has not been able to do it completely yet , if Eddie gets a few hundred thousand to get a plea deal together he will get 5-8 years maybe , but if he goes to trial he is getting the max.

And we will see cos it will happen quick it's just time.

It has been since before Skinny went away for 14 years and he was in Fla after that with FBI all over him .
If he was walking around Philly for the last 20 years I would have to say things would be different .

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."