Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted By: PHL_Mob
Joey has a ton of murders under him. The ones Louie listed are just half at least. Between murders that he actually committed himself and ones that he ordered under his tenure if put it at 20+ for sure. There are probably around ~6-7 murders that he's responsible for if not actually committed that we don't even know about. For instance, one murder that I just learned about that I didn't even know about that I just read about in Bobby Simone's book was a murder in like '84 that he and Tori Scafidi alledgedly committed. Apparently Tori and Joey got into a fight with a young Riccobene associate/supported in a South a Street night club and it spilled out of the club but then was broken up. Later on that night Tori and Joey followed the kid home and shot him to death outside of his house in front of his mother who was watching from the upstairs window. Tori was the only one of the two men who was positively ID'd by the mother, but Bobby Simone was able to get Tori off of the murder.

That is beyond fucked up. It's fucked up that people actually look up to the guy like some Robin Hood figure. He's evil.
I remember reading the same xact same thing..they were supposed to show up at a funeral the next day or something like that..

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...