Originally Posted By: PHL_Mob
Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Interesting that Mikey Lance is Joeys top guy in Philly according to Jerry...I would think he'd have to be the guys been super low key...The article mentions and I think others like PHL said that Mikey Lance has operations that extend far into South Jersey, but curious if anyone thinks he or any other capo like Georgie maybe has anything going on in Wilmington, DE? Its a 25 minute ride from the heart of South Philly and I would think with it having a Port as well and gambling via horse-racing at Dover downs that maybe its possible? Any thoughts?

@MikeyBalls- With regards to Philly guys being in Delaware, coincidently speaking of Mike Lance, his nephew Albert Lancellotti who is a made guy in his 40s and is from South Philly, recently moved to the Wilmington, DE area and lives there with his wife and daughter. He has a legitimate job (I think he's an electrician or in plumbing?), but obviously since he's a made guy I've got to imagine he is involved in the rackets still. Now the question is does be commute back and forth and maintain a presence in South Philly or even South Jersey which is right over the bridge from DE also, OR did he move to Delaware for a reason? I would speculate that Allie Lance moved to Delaware on Mike Lance's orders to supervise gambling and loansharking operations (and any other rackets for that matter) in the Wilmington/Delaware area and any associates that they have in DE. Back in the 2008 Borgata gambling bust, which Mike Lance was supervising and busted in, one of the associates charged in the case was a young associate from Hockesin, DE. That leads me to believe that there are probably other young and older associates and gambling agents and what not operating under the auspices of the Philly Family and Albert Lancelotti Jr is the Philly soldier supervising this. All speculation though...

Phl_mob- thanks for sharing pal I appreciate the response.. didnt know Al Lance was now living in Wilmington but i do recall reading bout that associate in the bust from Hockessin. Gotta figure theyd have some sort of gambling going on here bc its so close to s philly

Moe- thanks for the serious response i still appreciate whenever you add your knowledge and insight

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"