And on the ML and dry snitch suspicion, I think Belmont is spot on as today with almost everyone on guard for informants I can't see how anyone gets away with that for 30+ years , guys would of pinned something back to him . There are a plenty of guys whether made or associates that just handle gambling packages and loansharking that do very little time. The same can also be said about some construction and garbage guys that made multiple millions with very little time and almost no name publicity , especially WS. One guy recently cashed out and supposedly retired last year and his firm did 100m in annual revenue as a NYC GC. Wish I knew the story there but doubt we ever will. Papa smurf is another one but has a little more publicity. No doubt wise guy construction is down substantially from the 80s but no doubt there are still some major contractors in the area but when was the last time there was a construction bust ? Very rare as they are low key and can do most of their shit legit which nearly eliminates their racketeering , extortion, bid rigging , money laundering and wire / tax fraud exposure . My guess is it's so hard to bust that type of racket that LE barely and probably wisely even tries today. LE seems to be going after the low hanging fruit in gambling as it gets the headlines however does little in terms of slowing things down. Even with drug dealing, how much time does LE want to spend on a big weed operation which is probably much harder to bust as they are buying from legal growers , lol. My guess is LE and LCN have reached their equilibrium balance where as long as one side doesn't change drastically , things will just chug along as is or close to as is .