Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87
The topic of civil war and race war has been mentioned on this site before, during the riots in Baltimore or Ferguson ill say what o sad before won't happen.

I agree. With the technology now, methods of travel, advancement in weaponry, different forms of terrorism such as cyber, poisoning water supplies, shutting down power grids, etc. I don't see any way a civil war could take place in a nation as advanced as ours. yates seems to think that a civil war would entail southern whites vs. rioters in Ferguson, and they would line up 10 at a time with their muskets. I've always said, if there were ever to be a second civil war in this country, it already happened, and the people who are in power now won.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea