Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Hood I would not doubt if there many pictures or even video cos he was always down here around Jr. they all kissed up to Jr.

Most of the guys that had teen boys and cousins and even friends of friends were here but they were teens and it was not at the very end that they were getting old enough to drive and you all know the history after Nick sr. was locked up the last time and all those so called friends and friends of friends turned on Jr.

Nick never thought they would try to take out his kid or he would have made him and they would all be dead.

But that's not how it went and now you have grown men answering to a guy that was18 when they went away and the guys that were 17 and 18 when Skinny and them started scamming I am sure they are so so tired of being the bottom feeders.

It's just all getting old and so are they something has to give if it has not already .

Because Skinny will not has not chilled around Philly at all and I am not believing the bullshit he staying out of trouble in Florida .

There is crazy money coming in that family now so it's not like there is not a reason to be active and eager to move up .

Everyone talks about the north jersey book of the Luke's can you imagine the books in the tri-state area that the Philly family controls and who is getting all that money .

It's not just book they are sill sharing down anyone doing anything illegal just like always .
There area is huge and very lucrative and trust me nobody that is doing good is not kicking up they are keeping up .
It never dawned on me that junior was'nt made when nick sr. got erased from the picture,hmmm...i wonder why he did'nt try 2 proceed w/ his son,,he was in his mid twenties around 85 or so @ the peak of his dad's power..Also,, do u think a street tax still applies??

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...