Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
No doubt some in NY would take a chance knowing Skinny keeps his mouth shut and took a chance , and no doubt he got tight with some that he knew since kids in north jersey .

But why was a boss out there alone working like a skipper , something is not right
There is something going on .

He will not be seen in Philly unless it's at a party or a private affair surrounded by bodyguards he will on occasion drive around down here but will not move around Philly like before.

He goes away for a long bid someone is going to step up and I have no proof but Georgie even though he was around Philly and is same age as Skinny he also spent more time with all the Scarfo gang and spent lots of time down here more then any one his age for years.

I just guessing that that move Skinny did with NY and took a pinch is under mining some of the skippers in this area and something has to give.

And nobody in NY is a true friend of any of Philly guys it's all what can u do for me .

These other guys are getting up there in years and they are not going to sit as status quo .

Exactly what I was thinking when this whole thing came out. He's the only Philly guy charged if I'm not mistaken. It just doesn't seem right that a boss from Philly, who spends the majority of his time in Florida, would be caught up in a case with a bunch of NY associates, and low ranking guys. Surely if he was so respected by NY, they'd acknowledge the fact that he's a boss and would have little issue with him sending someone else on his behalf, like Georgie or Steve Mazzone. Yet he's supposedly on wiretape conversating with Rubeo himself, with no "buffers", as my man Willie Cicci would say. That part just doesn't make any sense.Serp, u say u have no proof about georgy always being down there, but there is that group photo of the scafo men on the beach all in a huddle & young george is on Ligambi's right w/ the baseball cap.That guy was destined 4 baldness since he was a child , never leaves home without one.

Those don't seem like boss moves, it sounds like a guy desperate to earn.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...