Originally Posted By: pmac
Also like how he explains the gotti situation about the flea market. How capeci got it wrong that you cant talk to another made guy at a sitdown like they wrote. And carmine would have flipped. I believe that story cause 25yrs later he still tells it and nothing changes. Gotti bought him out and it looked like gotti won but 4months later the place folded. Also like his moms take saying he failed in the crime life so he went to jesus to be excepted cause he couldnt cutt it. Thats cold from your own mom dammmmm. He must have told the feds everything but told them he would never take the stand against any made guys in nyc.

he's changed the amount of money Gotti paid tho, it says 70k in the article but in one of those docs hes on he says 250k. its also strange that his mom disowned him and stuck up for Sonny, but years later was fiercely protective of John Jr when he took the stand against Sonny. even got into Sonny's face in the courthouse about it blaming him. what I didnt know previously to the article was that both Michael and Sonny had kids from past relationships. I take it none of them got involved in that life. also really interesting how he played the feds and kept whatever money he had stashed.

I know this is a reach but it wouldnt be shocking if Carmine and little Ally make him pay some kind of a tax to talk about the things he talks about with no retribution.