That's a good point on Marty Angelina... What the hell is he up to? I haven't heard anything around him or what he's doing. Do you think that he's been alienated from the scene and maybe even held down since George is more of a power in the family now. that said, he really does especially owe Joey and the Admin being that they had his back in the whole dispute with George borgesi and even saved his life supposedly. I did hear a rumor a little bit ago, albeit I'm not positive on its the source's reliability or the rumor's authenticity, but apparently Marty is real fed up with the current group on the street and thinks everything is amateur hour and is even fed up with Joey. Where I'm scratching my head after hearing this is I never was under the impression that Marty Angelina was any sort of Carlo Gambino let alone any sort of huge capable money making mobster... Ever. So who knows, but regardless, I would love to know what's going on with him and where he stands, etc. Any info or rumors or tidbits at all would be appreciated...