Moe- saying someone is a fanboy of the mob on a mob forum is kinda redundant no? I mean we all are aren't we? Otherwise why the fuck would anyone join a forum about a topic they're not a fan of and actually despise? Idk that's just my 2 cents

Moe I occasionally recognize ur funny comments and do respond giving u credit and rather than having ya know a normal bullshitting back and forth u just plow ahead without even acknowledging and lay out some other silly joke..kinda odd behavior... justa thought..

But im not gonna shit on you moe u haven't done anything to me and I do appreciate when you actually provide solid answers..and some of the pics you posted in rare photos are phenomenal, def enjoyed looking at those and I appreciate y taking the time to find them & share my friend

Can we please maybe get the fuck back to Nicodemo like pmac is trying to? And Moe for future reference just an idea but when people engage with you on a serious level or halfheartedly, answer their shit, instead of plowing ahead with ill timed jokes..I think thatd go a long way toward folks recognizing you're actually contributing or being normal as opposed to trying to derail a thread or fuck with someone...and this isnt me bein sour bout u not answering my dynamite Sopranos quote to u lol ..I could give a shit, but just something ive noticed, take it for what it's worth

VegasMikey- did u actually drive Joey Merlino around recently or ever? Bc if so id much rather hear about that shit than this nonsense lol

P.s.-Moe I dont wanna speak for Vegasmikey, but I don't believe he said bookmaking was a legit job, or even a respectable one..I believe he said the amount of effort, math, and actual leg work involved is akin to a regular job, in the time commitment day in and out..I could be wrong and mikey if I misspoke my apologies feel free to correct me pal

Last edited by mikeyballs211; 12/18/16 04:44 AM.

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"