Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Moe. I am not a fanboy sorry buddy. Once again, galati is not one of them. It must be tough to admit you only get info on a forum and from the news. I personally know these people and people with them. The vast majority do not touch drugs in any form. Some do traffick weed which is not a real drug anyway. You know nothing. You speculate and throw around your second hand mis info as if its the gospel. I am not a fan or admirerer of anyone. Joey Merlino is a joker and im not alone in having that opinion. I do dtand by what i said before tho. I have done business with and had a personal relationship with one of them. I know thier families. Its nots like how u think. These people dont go around acting better then anyone. I never said they were honest pr honorable but anyone they may have killed definitley had it coming several different ways. Book making is a real job out here. This is not Ireland, it is a real business. Im sure out there you can gamble on soccer or other fag sports while drinking in a pub and never once seeing an attractive woman in your life. Not everything in life is black and white. I am a contractor and a very hard working person. I am also a gambler. You know nothing at all about Philadelphia. Most people on here dont. Its really annoying also when every thread ever turns into a fucking epic de rail with your shitty jokes and noble judgements. I get it buddy. I really do. Most gangsters are pure scumbags. I agree completely. Why should i have to work hard when they rob and steal? Well they pay the price just about every time for thier actions sooner or later. But bookmaking is a real job, most of them do not sell drugs, anyone who is or was extorted was already preying on someone. They are not extorting you every day 9-5 guy. Those are facts

Bro I'm no fan of moe and think he's one of the worst posters on the boards but if u knew all the people u claim to know u would know better than to spout off about it online to prove something to an unfunny troll. So either u aren't real bright or are one of these guys that pretend to know people. At least pb would only speak on things that were outed and wouldn't be specific.

This post was honestly sad.

This thread is now terrible and again moe started it.

Blackjack.

Are you the guy who mentions his imaginary girlfriend or imaginary girlfriend he used to have in every third thread like if he says it enough people might believe him?

And the guy who keeps mentioning his social life on every other thread?

Talking to me about bringing threads off topic.

You are the biggest fanboy here. Of course you are going to despise someone who doesn't defend the mafia. You secretly wish you were in the mafia. Anyone can see that.

Okay. "They aren't all drug dealers". Name one known mafia figure who hasn't dealt drugs or profited in some way from drug dealing.

I'll wait. Go on.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.