Moe. I am not a fanboy sorry buddy. Once again, galati is not one of them. It must be tough to admit you only get info on a forum and from the news. I personally know these people and people with them. The vast majority do not touch drugs in any form. Some do traffick weed which is not a real drug anyway. You know nothing. You speculate and throw around your second hand mis info as if its the gospel. I am not a fan or admirerer of anyone. Joey Merlino is a joker and im not alone in having that opinion. I do dtand by what i said before tho. I have done business with and had a personal relationship with one of them. I know thier families. Its nots like how u think. These people dont go around acting better then anyone. I never said they were honest pr honorable but anyone they may have killed definitley had it coming several different ways. Book making is a real job out here. This is not Ireland, it is a real business. Im sure out there you can gamble on soccer or other fag sports while drinking in a pub and never once seeing an attractive woman in your life. Not everything in life is black and white. I am a contractor and a very hard working person. I am also a gambler. You know nothing at all about Philadelphia. Most people on here dont. Its really annoying also when every thread ever turns into a fucking epic de rail with your shitty jokes and noble judgements. I get it buddy. I really do. Most gangsters are pure scumbags. I agree completely. Why should i have to work hard when they rob and steal? Well they pay the price just about every time for thier actions sooner or later. But bookmaking is a real job, most of them do not sell drugs, anyone who is or was extorted was already preying on someone. They are not extorting you every day 9-5 guy. Those are facts