Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
GR

Let's not blame this on me.

Let's not insult the intelligence of the moderators.

They know fully well I never start any arguments here.

What I am guilty of is defending myself when people start arguments in threads because I crack jokes or because I don't defend the mafia.

We all know the truth.

Start contributing and stop copying and pasting shit without permission

Moe what are you doing here anyway, you obviously dont like Italians, Italian americans (by reading some of your post) and have a negative attitude about Italian american mafia, so what are you doing here? Its fine you dont like these guys than change the damm forum dont be a childish troll. Nobody can stop your jokes but not all threads are for your idiotic jokes and look what becomes of it. You have the LETS HAVE SOME JOKES thread and that left side thread wich you constantly rape anyway, so keep your shit there.

You promised to SC that your not goona continue the fight few post ago and in fact you did the total opposite. Be a man of your word for once and not a child.

I appologize SC, I give you my word that this is not gonna continue on my part. I am real tierd of this kid, but please SC pay real attention on him and the way he ruined and derailed most of the threads in the past.