Dixie,

So that's how and why Paul Wall lost the weight? I saw that Mike Jones lost weight and thought that it was a health trend in Houston.

I saw that Bun B and NFL bust Jamarcus Rusell blew up on account of lean. What is it that causes the weight gain.....all the sugar from the syrup and soda? or dudes just become less active when they are on it?

and oh yeah....Brad Jordan is the hardest out of Houston, and top 5 ...dead alive or yet to be born.

BF,

Didn't know that the sound was still around. I thought it went away after Screw passed away.

Chicken,
GLAD to hear that your state took some kind of action after Screw passed away. Lot of lean drinkers in Philly, which is kind of odd. I know that there are a lot of ties between Philly and Houston so that has to be the reason. I'm also thinking that post Katrina a lot of NewOrleans folks were moved to Houston and that must have helped popularize lean in Louisiana as people were moving back home.

Things were a lot simpler before....lean, synthetic weed, heroin cut with elephant tranquilizer???? shittttt!!!

I hit a lot of 40s of beer or malt liquor back in the day but F all that extra stuff.