Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Quote:
Hey, any cent we can squeeze out of your tight asses is fine by me. You should come down here, get yourself a nice girlfriend and stop beign so lonely. Here it dosent matter so much that you are a freckle faced potato masher.

At least Irish people have electricity and showers, you illiterate cretin.

I bathe myself more in a week than you do in an entire year.

I've been to Serbia.

Your women have mustaches!

SC I apologize in advance. If you scroll up, you will see that alexisandarns started this.

I promise I will ignore him starting now.

Lol, no I didnt Moe talked about goats as my friends talking about how back ward my country is, LOL kick us both out SC..LOL Moe you played yourself. I Live in a city that has 3 million people, thats the 3 times of Dublin almost as Ireland. Sorry you are so uneducated and stupid Moe.
But on the serious note, I have nothing against Ireland, love it there. The thing is your sorry ass Moe, and your dumb jokes, and backward behaivor. I said that you write idiotic comments, and ruined this forum for some good guys, Wich a lot of guys will agree. Other than here you are not allowed in any other forums or anywhere, belive me I know because im there. You are a sorry excuse for a human being, and very lonely and im sorry for you.

So watch you behaivor kid, cus if you get kicked out of here thats it for you. Its gonna be a sad, sad christmas.