Originally Posted By: majicrat
Ok Sinatra if you say so. Anyway the discussion was about the shore not the state of New Jersey. Apparently you continue to not understand that. Still no facts that the brick and toms river areas are active with activity with crews from the five families. Because the activity is minimal and that's the fact. On a side note, if I wanted to make you feel stupid Sinatra about who I am and what I know vs. what you think you know I would and quite frankly you'd feel like a real ignorant fool. I'm not participating on the board for that reason, I'm participating to exchange thoughts and discuss LCN topics. Apparently for you that means having to agree with everything anyone writes or you risk being ridiculed and attacked without cause. Kinda sad. So, still no facts to support the claim the area is flush with activity with crews from the five families. The area is not but if you want to believe it is because of the minimal activity around go ahead it's just not true and no one has posted facts to prove otherwise. On a side note the area is flush with a heroin problem and unless someone can factually say that's LCN connected rather than independent and gang related crews then we'll...

Uhh, yea if you say so. And you speak as if the Shore isn't a part of the state of New Jersey. And again, people whom are on The Shore on a decent basis, is telling you for a fact that LCN activity still goes on there. I didn't see Dante or anyone else claim that the LCN was responsible for the drugs out there, or that the mob runs the shore, he said "LCN activity is still prevalent on the Shore", there's no way around it, you're NOT from America, what could you possibly know on the matter, like at all..

Last edited by SinatraClub; 12/15/16 10:09 AM.