Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Moe tilden. Yes it is a shame. The guy hr killed was a low life deadbeat. A bottom feeding drug dealer who ratted on his own family. A loud mouth drunk dead beat gambler. I didnt know nicodemo but i know plenty of his friends and other philly OC guys and they are gentlemen, not drug dealing scum. I know its hard for you yo wrap your head around it but a man can be a bookmaker and still be a nice guy and a family man.

Virtually all of the guys you are on about deal drugs, are a menace to their communities, are an embarrassment to hardworking Italian-Americans and are lazy bums with an aversion to work who would rather play cards and take bets illegally while leeching off people who do work for a living.

Give me a break.

Only an idiot or fanboy would possibly think imbeciles like Galati and Nicodemo have any kind of moral superiority over people like Di Pietro.

Thank you, Moe. I agree with you 100% These fucks are all worthless bums. There's a senior attorney in my office. He has as clients several of "the guys" and "wannabe guys" alike. He says most of them are some of the shittiest clients. He will work his ass off for a good plea (whether it's a DWI, criminal, or whatever) and these losers are always slow-pay or no-pay. He says he keeps them on his books because they're good sources of referrals, and that they're always going to get arrested again and pay in the rears for the last case when they need him for the new one. Just another example of why these people are NOT honorable, not reputable, not ethical (by criminal standards that is), and will hang out their friends, families, and each other. It's what makes them good at being crooks. To me they're fucking losers. And some of the hero worship on this website makes me want to fucking throw up. Grow up and quit worshiping these coward rat crooks.

Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
LOL How do Ponzi scheme scammers actually think they're going to get get away with that money in the end.

They don't. I think the first time they do it, it suddenly becomes: "I need to hide this for the rest of my life".

Last edited by FrankMazola; 12/14/16 07:43 PM.

F. Mazola, Esq.