Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Moe tilden. Yes it is a shame. The guy hr killed was a low life deadbeat. A bottom feeding drug dealer who ratted on his own family. A loud mouth drunk dead beat gambler. I didnt know nicodemo but i know plenty of his friends and other philly OC guys and they are gentlemen, not drug dealing scum. I know its hard for you yo wrap your head around it but a man can be a bookmaker and still be a nice guy and a family man.

Well, he's also a convicted murderer, not just a bookmaker. And he's suspected in numerous hits. For some reason, I doubt Nicodemo is a pleasant person to be friends with. Extorting and taking advantage of people is in his job description.

I don't give a fuck about this DiPietro guy or whatever, but let's call a spade a spade, Mikey. Nicodemo is probably a good dad, and I don't care about bookmaking, but I'm sure he was into more than that. Extortion is his business.

If you honestly believe Nicodemo is a good person who doesn't take advantage of other people with the threat of violence, more power to you. I just highly doubt that is the case.

To clarify, I'm not one to sit here and pass judgement on these people. I don't understand that mindset -- to come onto a Mafia forum and talk about how bad these people are because, really, who cares? But I highly, highly doubt Nicodemo was a positive member of his community. Just my $.02.

Last edited by mightyhealthy; 12/14/16 07:12 PM.