Originally Posted By: alexandarns
I an not going to show you shit Moe. Because of idiots like you some good guys dont post anymore. Take your cheap 2 cent jokes some place else. Dont you have any friends to talk and make jokes with? You are not here for the mafia stuff, obviously,cus all you post is idiotic stuff and crack jokes. Find another forum or make a faking friend already, your loneliness is killing the board

You aren't going to show me anything because you don't have anything to show, because you are incapable of stringing a coherent sentence together.

Take a look at what I posted in the Funzi Tieri thread and the rare photos thread for a start. That's more than you've ever contributed and that's just over the last 48 hours.

I won't find another forum. I'm quite happy with this one.

And buddy who are you kidding? I have plenty of friends. But you? Goats don't count as friends.

Who are these people who left the thread because of me? One left involuntarily because of health problems (god bless). I can count two others who were suspended for personal abuse.

Nobody has left voluntarily "because of me".

On that note, you might wanna be careful flaming me because you will end up getting a holiday too.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.