Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Well we don't care to see updated threads that have your bullshit jokes on them, if you want to joke around then do it in the general discussion forum or something. I don't care that much about Philly but I am interested in this case and don't care to see something new was posted thinking there might be some good info or a change in the case to see stupid shit. I'm sure others are sick of it as they've mentioned it before too. It just gets old.

Point taken but it's a forum about the mafia. A secret society! Mob families don't give press conferences about hits or make annual reports listing all their capos and soldiers, and income statements and financial ratios.

90-95% of what's posted here is conjecture. Bottom line. So what if there's one little joke here and there. It's hardly that disruptive!

Everyone here probably got interested in the mafia because of Goodfellas or The Sopranos, and they mixed drama with comedy.

Even Capeci and Anastasia's articles are filled with black humor..

The very guy this thread is named after - the circumstances behind him being in prison right now are, frankly, pretty funny. It's like something from The Three Stooges.

I'm ranting here so I'll shut up now.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.