Originally Posted By: gangstereport
Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs
I don't get how Russia interfered with the election. Hackers and leaked e mails? If so then didn't they do the US a favor by leaking info?

It only makes sense that Russia didn't want Hillary. She promised to increase tension and conflict with Russia. Trump was threatening to make peace with Russia. Which is a scary thought that we might avoid a nuclear war. But maybe in four years John McCain and his type can pull it off. Be patient.

I agree they wanted trump over Clinton they probably did hack the system. But to say they actually rigged the election? I think that's near impossible Russia are not stupid firstly I don't think they would have the ability to actually rig an election secondly they are not stupid the backlash from the US would be harsh

but I do find this hypocritical all you guys in the US crying about Russia hacking your system under Obama you guys bugged everything you guys were even listening to merkels phone calls Obama himself knew about and authorised it massive scandal over Europe you guys just apologised and stopped talking about it. Now someone is doing it to you guys and you all cry lol

Isn't it rich how the US media/propaganda machine reacts to this? Considering the extensive foreign interventions around the world.