Yes, you are personally attacking me, and you're also wrong. I am posting news articles on this thread, which is titled "news". As far as the other threads go, I post comments that are on topic. Are the people who started those threads spamming too? Just what is your definition of spamming? Is it an actual definition from a dictionary or did you make it up? Do you refer to every news item or topic that angers you as "spamming"? It just seems to be all about you, Moe. This is a news section, and I've shared a couple of news articles. You don't like the content of the article, or you don't like the source, fine. You've said so. Leave me out of it and move on.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea