Why are you being so personal? This is the news section and I'm sharing news stories. And, yes, that is censorship. Personally attacking someone just for talking about what they see in the news is a form of censorship. I don't recall ever offering an opinion about John McCain at this site. I like how you claim to know every single thing about me and have all of my political views pegged, as if I've discussed every single belief I have on this site. It's more of your personal attacks. There is something about these election stories that really scares you. I think you need to deal with whatever that is and leave me out of it. All I'm doing is discussing the stories of the day.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea