Originally Posted By: gangstereport
Colin and David Gunn ran the Bestwood Cartel in Nottingham in the early 2000s they were crazy they killed guys and fed them to pigs. I think they are both in prison Colin doing life he had the mother and father of a another drug dealer killed. I think David might be out now could be wrong about that

The feeding to pigs story is probably bullshit, they killed a lot of people though. Bestwood is about 10 minutes from where I live.

Colin ordered the murders of Michael O'Briens parents, not because of drug dealing, O'Brien shot dead Marvyn Bradshaw in front of Jamie Gunn, who is Colin's nephew. They were best friends, Jamie couldn't live with it, became a drug addict and alcaholic, died not long after, Colin Gunn blamed O'Brien for Jamie's death, O'Brien also threatened Colin in court and disrespected Bradshaw's family, laughing and saying his head looked like a doughnut after he shot him when he was getting sentenced.

Colin's goons shot up O'Briens parents house not long after, then threw a grenade through the door. They moved out of Nottingham straight away to the sea side in Lincoln, Colin had a couple of police officers in his pocket, one gave him the location, really disgusting what he did. Should never be released.

David Gunn has been out of prison for a couple of years