Originally Posted By: dinocrocetti
Originally Posted By: blueracing347
The only people crying, are the sore losers that didn't vote for Trump. At the end of the day, you had a chance to vote. Even if your choice didn't win, you still live in the greatest country 8n the world. Unfortunately, some people are forgetting that.

no doubt. if you didn't vote, then it was the equivalent of spitting in every veterans face who fought for the very freedom that we have today. and fortunately, somebody brought that to my attention when I didn't feel like voting for either during the process. if you didn't vote, shame on you.

I am a Trump supporter, but I didn't vote. Mississippi was going red regardless of my vote. So what do I care? To win the popular vote? If it was going to be close in MS I would have voted. Equivalent of spitting in veterans faces? Are you serious? I love and respect every veteran. My father, grandfathers, great grandfathers and great-great-great grandfathers were veterans. I appreciate their sacrifice for my right to vote. I also appreciate their sacrifice for my righ NOT to vote if I don't want to.