Originally Posted By: majicrat
You dontt remember me from anywhere, I rarely say anything because I know to have a different opinion here is inviting scorn from the more common posters. I was only making my opinion known just as most of the other posters do. Still no facts to back up the comments btw. Here's some advice Sinatra, you don't know me and no one on this board does. So before you make accusations about where anyone is from or who or what they are knowledgable about think twice. You couldn't be me wrong about who you think i am or where I'm from. When you rebuke a comment try being accurate about what you're rebuking so you'll have some credibility. I never said the five families didn't exist in my. Lol we were discussing the jersey shore. And I don't dispute they are in no, however until you provide facts that the toms river and brick areas have all five families operating crews there on a huge presence as some have said above is not realistic at all. I stand by that until someone posts facts that prove I'm wrong and I will gladly say I'm wrong. Until then I believe I'm correct. Slovakia? That's some funny stuff.

You're the same member, you have the same exact username, and all you have to do is simply read the article at the top of the page, or google NJ mafia busts ever since that 100+ round up in which they got Carmine Franco (I think that's his name) for garbage. And simply see everything that's come up, the Taccetta's, DeCalvacante/Stango, various mob related gambling bust, all within the last 5 or 6 years, all of them went down in Jersey. Those ARE the facts, Jersey is active with sportsbetting and gambling, mob activity still occurs, a lot more so than it has in NY recently. You're sitting here running off out the mind and have no literal clue as to what you're talking about. You're not even from America nor the Tri-States, you know don't anything about what goes on over here.