Originally Posted By: majicrat
Interesting topic and still haven't read any facts. A lot of opinions and back slapping that this poster or that poster knows. Why. Because they say they know this and that without providing any current facts. Sure activity exists and sure the clubs probably have some connection but any more than a mere presence is pure fantasy. The whole idea that the shore is hot with activity due to gambling is nonsense. I'm sorry, there are people taking action all over the shore and they are not connected. So until I'm reading current facts not speculation based on what some would like it to be and not what it is I'll maintain its not a hotbed of LCN activity. I do agree there are a lot of Italians from north jersey and New York that doesn't mean mobsters. Tons of Irish too, does that mean the we sties regrouped and settled there? Just my opinion just like all the above comments, opinions. Enjoy reading them, thanks.

Aren't you from like Slovakia or some shit? How the hell would you know what goes on over here in the tri-state? You wouldn't. I remember you from the RD forums and you used to preach all this crap about Bosnian & Albian gangsters being tougher than the Italians and all this other nonsense. Fact is, the Five Families still exist in NY, ALL OF THEM. Those families still have crews which operate in Jersey. And recently, as in the past 5 years or so, NJ has had more reported mob activity than NY.