Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
If you are expecting any truths from the FBI that does not benefit them in someway to know if a guy is a rat or not you will never get the truth .

The FBI is the biggest crime family in the United States of America so just because he was not takin into the witness protection program and given a new name and identity does not mean that he did not give them information .

The Feds will do and say anything just look close into the Whitey Bulger story and you will see the Feds are a crime family to the top.

And I don't mean Conolly he is small potatoes !!!

With all due respect Serp, that comment is complete horseshit and deep down you know it is.

There's nothing "horseshit" about it. The FBI IS the biggest crime family in the USA. They are corrupt and notoriously crooked and there have been numerous instances to support that they simply aren't on the up and up the way they'd like citizens and taxpayers to believe. You have Connolly, you have Lin DeVecchio, you have Eppolito & Caracappa (not FBI but LE nonetheless), and numerous un-names who were caught up in scandals and had ties exposed to real criminals. Hell look at the recent case in Boston or NE with Salemme/DiSarro. Reading that story, I begin to really feel for the DiSarro family as it becomes clear that the guy may not have been a rat at all, but the FBI used him in the hopes of putting him in a spot which would force him to flip out of fear for his life. And when the guy died they simply washed their hands of the matter. Salemme shouldn't be the only one facing trial here, DiSarro's FBI handlers should be right next to him as Co-Defendants as they're equally responsible for the mans murder as Salemme is. But that's the FBI for you. I have no doubt Franzese is only free because of the stashed money he had, I think he split it with his handlers and strings were pulled and deals were made.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 12/09/16 04:11 PM.