Always like your posts Bmont , always credible . DM as well

The E trade in the late 90s early 2000s was pretty crazy . Didn't see much K but that was by choice

Saw 20-22 year old normal every day kids go from nothing to moving 1000s of pills a week/month in what seemed like a very short time frame . Literally nothing to something , setting up distro thru college kids in PA to lock down their schools market and frats , these are some of the moves these guys were doing .

Just to give some a sense of a pretty nutty time , I hung with a big E dealer , his crew was moving multiple sealed packs a week but the kid was a DARE cop in Bayonne . Try your nerves on that one , buying and being handed multiple packs directly from a dare cop ( not me of course ). If that isn't crazy enough you would think that position would scare away the stick up kids right . Well I was with them when they put guns in our faces and it was for a measley $10k, they were wearing cargo pants and I don't think they even said a word , just ripped the pockets out/off , a set up as they knew each other. after the good early times that's how that business went , set ups and rip offs all the time amongst people you knew, to the point where it was a must u had protection and not worth it ( if you were in that biz ) A lot of similarities between E and oxy trade IMO