Lots of good feedback in this thread. This subject hits close to home for me. I've lost many friends to opiates. I have family members currently struggling and fighting for their lives. Dante always has his ear to the street. The problem with opiates is unreal. when someone dies nowadays it's not like, "oh my god." It's become normal. Once graduated from pills to dope, it is nothing short of a miracle for a person to get clean, embrace recovery, and realize they most likely can never use alcohol or drugs ever again in any capacity or else it will lead to a relapse on opiates (although a relapse is considered using anything). You cannot make someone want to get clean. The pain needs to become too great. You literally have to hit your bottom and that bottom is different for every person. gambling may ruin lives but how many bodies are dropping because of it? This is really simple shit as far as LE and what they need to focus on. Also, more money needs to be spent on recovery. New Jersey is a joke when it comes to this. One place in all of New Jersey where an addict can go to detox without insurance. Bergen regional medical center. People from cape may, Camden, etc... Drive hours to get there. This is not going away and will only get worse. Look at paterson... You drive down the street and you have 5 16 year old kids trying to sell you 3 dollar bags of heroin. Yes three dollars. Sick shit going on out here.