Originally Posted By: DB
I did read about WS books are closed and who knows if thats true w them and what's dis information etc lol, but if I was running their shop and things weren't too bad from a $ standpoint and I didn't need the big crews anymore (( a few guys over seeing a bunch of agents that do much of the visible activity ( poor guys are usually 9-5 ers but sound like Gotti wanna bees in the papers )) , there is no need to make guys and increase your exposure . Who even knows if Barney even takes blue collar cash anymore , no need to expose yourself like that and several ways to accept legit $. Just speculation on my part tho

DB- this is precisely why i look forward to your posts my friend..you wrote about what you know, make educated speculation about what you don't based on your experience and come to logical conclusions...+1000 for everything you wrote buddy thanks for sharing...just from a strategic organizational standpoint the Genovese would be wise to do exactly what you alluded to in forming smaller crews with reliable non-cowboy earners... in a LE climate focusing on terrorists and the heroin epidemic I think you're absolutely correct that if theyre smart and focus on construction, white collar shit coupled with their massive gambling and shylocking business already in place that their influence as well as the Lucchese family to which they're aligned with in alotta ventures will only expand and increase...

To me Barney is a genius in insulating his money and control..i for one know he ties up his his money in legit businesses w his kids and has alotta real estate he invests in as well...although hes a criminal and a killer, i gotta give him props for his ability to stay underneath the radar and make his money work for him

Last edited by mikeyballs211; 12/09/16 01:11 AM.

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"