Originally Posted By: Belmont
Living in toms river/ brick and having operations there are 2 different things.
To think that the shore area has no made guys living there is simply untrue.
I can tell you the shore has always been controlled by new york. Back in the 80's wiseguys controlled the construction industry.
Today, its basically gambling and shylocking. A lot of the guys that live at the shore travel up north once or twice per week to conduct business. In that sense, most of the business and operations are based in north jersey and NYC.
There are probably more italians living in the shore area than bloomfield, nutley, and belleville put together times 10.

central jersey ( old bridge, freehold, manalapan) has quite a few made guys originally from brooklyn living there. That is a fact.

Haha fuckk belmont and db brought back a distant memory.. first time i took E was at Temptations got it off some shady fuck in the mensroom.. shit me and my boys had a great night snuck in at 19 using my frat bros id and got blown at the house we were crashing at in seaside, christ that was 12 yrs ago and the only time ive been to seaside... us philly guys usually went to LBI, AC, Brigantine, Sea Isle , Margate and Avalon

If Dante is saying something about Jersey id take it to be fuckin fact..he's one of the best posters here always honest bout what he knows and doesn't know iw and when it comes to that area especially...not to put words in his mouth but i think he's asserting there's members from all 5 fams there and def some Genovese and Lucchese crews that are heavy operational there..i could be wrong but I don't think hes saying all 5 families have crews in fuckin toms river nj lol i mean its not that big

Dante- i looked up Devitas home in Toms and yea its nice but not too nice to draw attention frkm the outside.. his street has alotta nice homes ....cant beat right on the bay....

Side note but I used to have a family home in LBI in Harvey cedars.. is there any OC activity or crews there? Its kinda on the border of traditional philly/ny turf so curious as to
Who would be there

Last edited by mikeyballs211; 12/08/16 11:53 PM.

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"