The Rizzutos I'm pretty sure sometime in the 90s didn't even really answer to NY anymore as they became,and were an independent family.There are many more members than what is known and documented and they were basically,Rizzutos were in direct contact with Sicily and members traveled back and forth and they had a lot of business dealings in Sicily and italy ! They basically looked at NY as a joke ! There are many crime families in Canada and many of the cities in Canada from Vancouver,British Columbia,to the eastern cities and provinces are totally dominated and infested by Italian OC of every kind.There are about 12-15 documented,alleged Ndrangheta cells,families containing anywhere from 12-30 members each,and there are many other Ndrangheta families,cells operating ! The Rizzutos also were not the only Sicilian family in operation.Another major faction,Family in operation were the caruana [BadWord] family who dominated the drug trade for half a century and who have family factions set up and in operation for 45 plus years in Venezuela ,Argentina,and Colombia ! The Rizzutos also had major rackets in many other industries as well as do many other Italian OC groups.The camorra also is a big player in Canada and supposedly has 7-8 Clans in Canada involved in Drug trafficking,kidnappings,robberies,weapons trafficking,Counterfeit money schemes,construction ,extortion etc.Some of the biggest Sports gambling operations the world has ever seen have been taken down over the last 10 years also,I think there was a recent bust of a 30 billion dollar a year Gambling book,I know one was called platinum sports book,There was also a billion dollar a year cigarette smuggling op bust ! But,There are a massive amount of Sicilian,calabrian,Neapolitan factions and families in operation in Canada.Recently there has also been activity by Sacra corona units and LA stidda members setting up operations and trying to get a foothold !