Originally Posted By: joey_dice
Wow I am impressed, but since I see and talk with most of the important people left in this family, grew up with them, know the sons, grandsons and nephews, I will tell you that while there is still activity and their are a few wanna bees hanging around, there is no where near 20 young up and coming new era mobsters in KC or the surrounding suburbia. I will also tell you for a fact that there is very very little going on in Vegas other than PJ and other than ownership in a few car lots and strip clubs he's pretty quiet these days. I would be curious to hear the names of these up and coming gangsters. If your going to name Joe Pete or Arnone and their little drug click, your wasting my time. Other then the Begulia kid who is bat shit crazy their is not a capable person around under the age of 45. The family has very few capable guys left at any age that are not in prison. Piciotta and Sorretino were the most capable killers left and they are locked up for the next 15 years. Tony Mike (Nigro) is out of the business, Willie Jr. is sticking to bookmaking these days and stays to himself in the country, Chucky Ponti is pushing 70 with CPOD and he is only an associate, Jimmy Mortina is a gentleman gangster and not a killer, Dom scola is a killer but I believe he just got locked back up. Tony Civella Jr is locked up, Vince is out and he an Gerry are keeping a low profile, Dicapo is a con man not a killer, Pete Simone is a killer but not doing much, Scirtino semi retired, Frank Deluna is playing the part of consig, Joe Mortina is not a killer, Nick Labruzzo is retired. JO JO Spino is not capable, Spinello is a business man gangster. So please enlighten me on this subject.

interesting stuff are tony and viny civella made? Tony he is the civella son doing two years right?

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion