I definitely think Ohio State can beat Clemson (and us). Clemson is NOT the team they were last year. Just watch them struggle against teams like Auburn.

But I agree dino, I know I'm biased of course but I have learned what beats Bama lately and that's the biggest factor. No turnovers and a top game from the opponents QB. Both those teams can do that though, so either are a threat IMHO. I still like our chances of course.

Ohio State fans (not talking about the sane ones) think they will be able to rip Bama apart like they did in the 1st playoff but our defense is WAY different than it was back then. Kirby Smart is gone which was the main reason we struggled against no huddle teams, and add to that we were "bigger across the board" personnel wise. We played 260lbs LB's back then and 230lbs safeties and that was the main struggle against no huddle teams. Yes we were just as fast with those guys, but they fell off quicker compared to leaner guys like we have now. Now we have CB's playing S and LB's that are 230lbs and we play more people compared to then.

I think this could be the best playoff so far I think and I think the committee made the right decision with this 4 and their ranking. Pedophile State had no shot and shouldn't have with 2 losses. If OSU had 2 losses as well then I would agree they should have jumped OSU, but no matter what when all the teams have no losses or 1 loss, you can't say a 2 loss team deserves to jump them even if that team beat them.

Last edited by dixiemafia; 12/06/16 11:09 AM.