Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted By: helenwheels
Remember when Gerald Ford had that Twitter tantrum over Chevy Chase's SNL impression? And who could ever forget the Facebook war that W had with Will Ferrell over skits mocking him?

This is unseemly behavior for a President. And anyone else that isn't a 12 year old girl.

It's the world we're living in.

Pre-Internet I thought Alec Baldwin was one of the coolest guys on the planet.

Then came the failed acting career, the whiny, egotistical, self-centred, completely lacking in any self-awareness, leaked voicemail message where he calls his own daughter a "pig", the scuffles with paparazzi and all those incidents where he racially abused people and gay bashed people.

Trump has to worry about this twat?y

lol

No, he doesnt have to worry. He could just, you know, be presidential and ignore it. It's beneath the office to respond like a petulant child to a comedy show, and it ridiculous trying to justify it.

And I'm not a huge fan of Baldwin, but he's hardly a failure as an actor. Most recently:

From 2006 to 2013, Baldwin starred as Jack Donaghy on the NBC sitcom 30 Rock, winning two Emmy Awards, three Golden Globe Awards, and seven Screen Actors Guild Awards for his work on the show, making him the male performer with the most SAG Awards

Last edited by helenwheels; 12/04/16 08:22 PM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?