Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
I'm not sure you're going to find that magic article that makes Bush look good on national security after he allowed the biggest attack on U.S. soil in history, despite having prior intel of the attacks.

Have you ever been too the World Trade Center man.

I used to go there all the time. My wife worked in one of the buildings.

When they hit the first building I was a sleep. I retired in 1996 way before my wife did.

I started to get calls from kids about where is their mother. I said what time was the building hit. They told me she has to be alright because she left after it was hit. So hearing about it she would come right home. I was right but no Sandra. Kids stopped calling because phone service went out. One daughter was going to Columbia university at that time. I told her just stay where you are.

My wife got home about 6 0clock that night. So in my head I knew she was alright. But by that time I am thinking where the fuck us she if she is alright.

When people start talking about 9/11 and are not from NYC and they knew no one who worked in those buildings.

I am thinking they know shit, and they should fucking shut their stupid months about it.

on no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Again when the Russians left Iraq they took them to Syria. How do I know that guys in the Russian mafia told me that. That's how I know they had no reason to lie.

only the unloved hate